Your shopping cart is empty.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
What to Expect: Pamela will interview the subject to uncover the secrets of their essence through playful conversation, breath and if possible, time in nature. Then Pamela will present a sketched layout, proceed with revisions if needed, take photo reference, and begin the painting in the agreed-upon format. Cultivate a legacy by planting the seeds of an essence portrait rich with symbolism and myth. “This is a powerful process that I am told when completed, helps people to comprehend their life's essence with more clarity, and assists in stepping into their new selves". -Pamela Becker
How is an Essence Portrait Different from a portrait painting? An Essence Portrait looks deeply into one’s intrinsic and indispensable qualities and then finds the language to portray this essence in color, shape, style and portraiture. This is a potent adventure for both artist and subject. Pamela has a knack for helping people see and embody their unique beauty and power through her art, and through the process of working with her.
Essence Portrait Size and Pricing Options
18" x 24" oils on wood panel $3200, add live edge wood frame $400
24" x 36" oils on wood panel $5500, add live edge wood frame $600
Larger sizes available upon request.
Artist maintains all copyright unless specifically purchased by buyer.
Additional subjects such as more than one person require additional fees. Please call to discuss options. Every essence portrait commission is as unique as every person!
Having an Essence Portrait painted is an intimate and soulful journey into yourself with the guidance of a trusted intuitive artist.
1. SEND AN EMAIL OR GIVE ME A CALL, I would love to hear from you! Email photos of yourself of loved one (the more the better) and tell me your ideas for your essence portrait. firstname.lastname@example.org | 928 202 6320
2. CONSULTATION Let's discuss your needs. I look forward to learning about you. Tell me what you love, what you think about, what keeps showing up in your life, how you see yourself in years to come. What are your colors, your style, your favorite place, or book and why. It is a fun and revealing experience to be witnessed through art.
3. PAYMENT/SKETCHES After initial consultation, a payment of 50% is due prior to sketching. 1-2 sketches will be provided for your approval. Remaining 50% is due after approval of the final painting and before shipping.
5. PAINTING After you approve the sketch, I begin an intuitive process which is unique to you. It is a connection through listening and letting the what wants to come through emerge.
8. FRAMING Framing is additional. If you like my live-edge walnut frames, I am happy to add that to your art.
9. SHIPPING Shipping is included in the Continental United States.
10. TIMING Most essence portraits will take approximately 3-4 months to complete from initiation to shipping.
Become part of Big Vision Arts family
Enter your email below and you'll receive news and specials for Pamela's Art right now